Saturday, January 31, 2009

for the birds

Two days ago, I went with two Venice Camera Club members to... well,... I don't know where. One of my captors is a fisherman, so he is used to fibbing about location. I was first blindfolded, and then loaded into a white minivan. After driving around in circles (I guess), we all got out and began clicking. Here was the first stop. Alaska does not have a monopoly on these guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Near the end of the trip we saw a Kestrel - going away, as usual.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Bob

2 Comments:

Blogger romina said...

i like the first one in particular. the details and composition are great. congrats

February 1, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Bob Dein said...

Thank you for the kind words. I see in your profile that you are from Romania. How did you find this blog?

Bob

February 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home