Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I need some input

No image today. My promise to myself was to post 365 images in 2010, all captured within the previous week. At 183 posts, I've reached the half way mark one month early. But, is this worth doing?

I also post images on Facebook. In the past month, I have received comments from 39 different people - photographers, high school classmates, previous coworkers, and neighbors. On the blog, I receive no comments. So, is anybody looking?

I need a roll call. I think that I've turned off all barriers to commenting. Please click "comment" and just type "Hi", "Here", or something, so I know that someone read this.

At the end of 2010, I'll have to decide whether to end the blog or upgrade it with deeper content and links to other sites to increase traffic. One possibility is to make daily posts to Facebook with nice "snapshots", and make weekly blog entries with more artistic images, requiring extensive post processing.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Bob,
I feel the same way and am also thinking of ending the blog.

June 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home